Awards given to the Finalists and Winners of the 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards are:
- $1,500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the best Fiction Book
- $1,500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the best Non-Fiction Book
- $750 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the second best Fiction Book
- $750 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the second best Non-Fiction Book
- $500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the third best Fiction Book
- $500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the third best Non-Fiction Book
- $100 Cash Prize and a Gold Medal awarded to the winner of each of the 60 categories
- Finalist Medals will be awarded to up to four finalists in each of the 60 categories
Finalists and Winners will also receive:
- A listing in the 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Catalog which will be distributed to thousands of book buyers, media, and others!
- Exposure for a full year as a Winner or Finalist at www.IndieBookAwards.com. View a list of 2013 Winners and Finalists.
- An invitation to attend the Gala Awards Ceremony at a world famous landmark in New York City.
- The opportunity to display Finalist or Winner gold award stickers on your book. Five complimentary stickers will be given to each Winner and Finalist to get started.
- Other benefits of an award-winning book (such as potential increased revenue).
PLUS, the top 60 books will be reviewed by New York literary agent Marilyn Allen of Allen O'Shea Literary Agency or one of Ms. Allen's co-agents for possible representation in areas such as distribution, foreign rights, film rights, and other rights (unless an entrant prefers not to have the book forwarded to an agent). Ms. Allen has over 25 years of sales and marketing experience, including serving as Senior Vice President, Associate Publisher, and Director of Marketing for Harper Collins and directing sales and marketing teams for Simon & Schuster, Penguin Books and Avon Books. Ms. Allen has had the pleasure of working with many best-selling authors including Stephen King, Ken Follett, Barbara Kingsolver, John Gray, Mary Higgins Clark, and many more.
All Finalists for the 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards will be selected and notified by May 15, 2015 and Winners will be selected and notified before the end of May.
Visit us again in Spring 2015 to see a listing of all Winners and Finalists!
Click here to read Testimonials for the Next Generation Indie Book Awards (opens in a new window)