Call For Entries
Calling all indie book authors and publishers - including small presses, mid-size independent publishers, university presses, e-book publishers, and self-published authors.
Entries are now being accepted for the 2015 Next Generation Indie Book Awards (the "Indie Book Awards"), the most exciting and rewarding book awards program open to independent publishers and authors worldwide who have a book written in English and released in 2013, 2014 or 2015 or with a 2013, 2014 or 2015 copyright date. The Indie Book Awards is presented by Independent Book Publishing Professionals Group (www.IBPPG.com).
ENTER NOW - Early Bird Special - Enter online by September 30, 2014 and receive a $50 discount on the entry of a second category.
The Early Bird Special Entry Fee is only $75 and includes the entry of one title in two categories. On October 1, 2014 the price to enter two categories increases by $50.
With over 70 categories to choose from, enter by February 13, 2015 (all books must be received in our offices by February 13, 2015) to take advantage of this exciting opportunity to have your book considered for cash prizes, awards, exposure, possible representation by a leading literary agent, and recognition as one of the top independently published books of the year!
Awards given to the Finalists and Winners of the 2015 Indie Book Awards are:
- $1,500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the best Fiction Book
- $1,500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the best Non-Fiction Book
- $750 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the second best Fiction Book
- $750 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the second best Non-Fiction Book
- $500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the third best Fiction Book
- $500 Cash Prize and trophy awarded to the third best Non-Fiction Book
- $100 Cash Prize and a Gold Medal awarded to the winner of each of the 70 categories
- Finalist Medals will be awarded to up to four finalists in each of the 70 categories
Click here to find out what else the Finalists and Winners of the 2015 Indie Book Awards will receive.